TheChosenGuild`s forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TheChosenGuild`s forum

welcome to our forum!

3 posters

some tips for Warriors

sibz
    sibz
    Admin

some tips for Warriors Empty some tips for Warriors

Post  sibz Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:59 am

im not going to claim that im the best warrior that ever was or that im the second best lol!

BUT

i can still give tips , some will seem obvious ,i think ..

ok so heres my tips set yr stats according to armour and weapons ie if you need 300 str for yr weapin than add it! use whatever you have left as you

whish

you can lvl up easy in hh or during invastion ,if not id start at sqeaking sand till 110 then do my culti and fb89 so you can go hell

and lvl at the pinnas ,110 lvl flying mobs

Use Heavy normally but if you face magic players ,in pk for example you can use light armour ,i keep 1 or 2 parts of it atleast in

case i feel i need it , also use magic acccesories agaisnt mmagiic players
    tbc
    sibz
    sibz
    Admin

some tips for Warriors Empty tips for warriors continued

Post  sibz Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 am

If yr not hppy with yr stats dont be affraid to resstat aand change them

allways use ar advantages when possiblle , use stun(we have a few stuns some are from other weapons ) ,pots, pets, flying mounts, jumping skill ,samsaras grails (they heal 60% of yr hp instantly they work seperate to item mall

potions)

Remmber to carry more than 1 weapon and never stop experimenting ,some weapons may be better for yr indivual build for example a fast build might benifit from fists more

tbc
    Genjutsu
    Genjutsu

some tips for Warriors Empty Re: some tips for Warriors

Post  Genjutsu Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:32 pm

of course there are many other things to add but i want to add:
    -use "striding stroll sprint" (1 fury/spark sprint) TO PREVENT paralyse or sleep (not stun i guess... Question )
    FOR POTS:
    -for hp, better use "pure tranquility dew" that gives 90% hp and mp instantly
    -"war symbol bolus" against archers and clerics (metal def)
    -there are also other pots that gives super phys def or super mag def
    "starlight talisman" = phys def: 7.5k -> 42.5k & mag def: 2.5k -> 17.8k (20sec)

tbc by Sibz Laughing
    sibz
    sibz
    Admin

some tips for Warriors Empty tips for warriors continued ...

Post  sibz Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:47 pm

nice advice and thanks for naming the potion that heals 90% of yr hp ( i just mentioned potions didndt go into detail)

personally i use pots as well as potions

Only use the "pure tranquilty dew" potion if you realy need to ,when yr hp is only a 3rd left

Only use magic defense potion if yr facing mostly magical players or if your only facing magical players ,avoid using it if you face no magical players

The is a potion that can heal 100 hp extra every sec , use it if yr in a long pk/ battle bec it heals 100hp extra for 10mins! lol i havnt even used it mysef yet

Keep the top of yr inventory organised so you can access items easily if need be , or if yr too lazy to use slots like me lol!
    Artanis
    Artanis

Post  Artanis Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:59 pm

there is an VERY IMPORTANT tip that u didnt mention, aobut the phy&mag defense HIEROGRAMS, they can give till 80% boost in defense
    (crafted with lvl 10 pharmacist)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:40 am